Kenneth B Roberts MD
Professor of Therapeutic Radiology; Medical Director, Yale-New Haven Shoreline Medical Center, Department of Radiation Oncology; Associate Chief and Medical Director for Radiation Oncology at Shoreline Medical Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Gamma Knife Center, Yale-New Haven
Cancer Center, Yale: Brain Tumor Center | Gastrointestinal Cancer Program | Gynecologic Oncology Program | Pediatric Hematology & Oncology Program | Hematology Program | Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Therapeutic Radiology/Radiation Oncology: Prostate and Genitourinary Radiotherapy Program | Pediatric Cancer Program | Shoreline Medical Center | Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Gamma Knife | Spine Radiosurgery Program
Radiobiology and Radiotherapy
Cervix cancer and hypoxic cell cytotoxins; Brachytherapy; Pediatric malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Health services research more...
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1979
- M.D., Duke University, 1984
- MAST OTHER, Duke University School of Law, 1994
- Smith B, Smith G, Roberts K, Buchholz T, “Baseline Utilization of Breast Radiotherapy Prior to Institution of the Medicare Practice Quality Reporting Initiative,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, and Physics, 74(5):1506-1512, 2009.
- The Chemoradiation for Cervical Cancer Meta-analysis Collaboration (CCCMAC), “Reducing uncertainties about the effects of chemoradiation for cervical cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 18 randomized trials,” Journal of Clinical Oncology 26(35):5802-5812, 2008.
- Chen ZJ, Deng J, Roberts K, Nath R, “On the need to compensate for edema-induced dose reductions in preplanned (131) Cs prostate brachytherapy,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, and Physics 70(1):303-10, 2008.