Lawrence Solomon MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology and Hematology); Staff Physician, Palliative and End-of-Life Care Education
Departments & Organizations
Palliative care; Vitamin B12-related disorders more...
- B.S., City College Of New York, 1963
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1967
- Solomon LR. Treatment and prevention of pain due to vaso-occlusive crises in adults with sickle cell disease: an educational void. Blood. 2008 Feb 1111(3):997-1003.
- Solomon LR. Oral pharmacologic doses of cobalamin may not be as effective as parenteral cobalamin therapy in reversing hyperhomocystinemia and methylmalonic acidemia in apparently normal subjects. Clin Lab Haematol. 2006 Aug28(4):275-8.
- Solomon LR. Disorders of cobalamin (vitamin B12) metabolism: emerging concepts in pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment. Blood Rev. 2007 May21(3):113-30.