Melinda Liggett Irwin PhD, MPH
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Energy balance; Cancer prevention and prognosis more...
- Ph.D., University of South Carolina, 1999
- M.P.H., University of Washington, 2001
- Irwin ML, Smith A, McTiernan A, Cronin K, Ballard-Barbash R, Baumgartner R, Gilliland F, Bernstein L. Influence of pre- and post-diagnosis physical activity on mortality in breast cancer survivors: The Health Eating Activity and Lifestyle (HEAL) Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2008 Aug 2026(24):3958-64.
- Irwin ML, Cadmus L, Alvarez-Reeves M, et al. Recruiting and retaining breast cancer survivors into a randomized controlled exercise trial: The Yale Exercise and Survivorship Study. Cancer, 2008 Jun 1112(11 Suppl):2593-606.
- Irwin ML, Varma K, Alvarez-Reeves, et al. Randomized controlled exercise trial on insulin and IGFs in breast cancer survivors: The Yale Exercise and Survivorship Study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarker Prev. 2009 18(1): 306-13.