Roy S. Herbst MD, PhD
Ensign Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology) and Professor of Pharmacology; Chief of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven; Associate Director for Translational Research, Yale Cancer Center; Clinical Research Program Leader, Thoracic Oncology Program, Yale Cancer Center
Departments & Organizations
Early phase clinical trials; Biomarker studies; Personalized medicine for cancer treatment. more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1984
- M.S., Yale University, 1984
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1990
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1991
- MMS, Harvard University, 1997
- Multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitors in unselected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC): impressions from MONET (the motesanib NSCLC efficacy and tolerability study). Morgensztern D, Herbst RS. J Clin Oncol. 2012 Aug 10;30(23):2805-8.
- Targeting vascular endothelial growth factor in patients with squamous cell lung cancer. Koo PJ, Morgensztern D, Boyer JL, Herbst RS. J Clin Oncol. 2012 Apr 1;30(10):1137-9.
- EGFR expression and the flexibility of FLEX. Hirsch FR, Herbst RS. Lancet Oncol. 2012 Jan;13(1):3-5.