Sanjay Kulkarni MD, FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery (Transplant) and of Medicine (Nephrology)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Transplantation Center, Yale-New Haven
Surgery: Transplant & Immunology (Liver/Kidney/Pancreas)
Methods to increase kidney transplant services to minority populations; Role of complement in both kidney and liver transplantation more...
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, 1990
- M.D., Medical College Wisconsin, 1995
- O’Herrin S, Kulkarni S, Kenealy W, Fechner J, Sollinger HW, Scheck J and Burlingham WJ. Expression of human recombinant ß2 microglobulin by Aspergllus nidulans and its activity. Human Immunology 1996;51:63.
- Woodle ES and Kulkarni S. Programmed Cell Death. Transplantation 1998;66:681-691.
- Kulkarni S, Holman P, Kopelan A, van Seventer G, van Seventer J, Kranz D and Woodle ES. Programmed cell death signaling via membrane expression of a single-chain antibody transgene. Transplantation. 2000;127;318-322.