Walter E Longo MD, MBA, FACS, FASCRS
Professor of Surgery (Gastrointestinal) and of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Section Chief; Director, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Departments & Organizations
Cancer Center, Yale: Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program
Gastrointestinal Motility Program
Pediatric IBD Program
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Surgery: Colon & Rectal Surgery: Colon and Rectal Surgery
Healthcare delivery of colon and rectal surgery; General surgery; Education; Clinical and basic science investigation of colonic inflammatory disorders; Surgical outcomes more...
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1984
- M.B.A., St. Louis University, 2001
- Alva S, Abir F, Longo WE. Colorectal manifestations of collagen vascular disease.. Am J Surg 2005 Jun; 189(6):685-93
- Bahadursingh AN, Longo WE. Malignant transformation of perianal Crohn’s fistula. Am J Surg 2005; 61-2.
- Abir F, Alva S, Kaminski DL, Longo WE. The Role of Arachidonic Acid Regulatory Enzymes in Colorectal Disease. Dis Colon Rectum 2005: 48:650-658.