Roy S. Herbst MD, PhD
Ensign Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology) and Professor of Pharmacology; Chief of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven; Associate Director for Translational Research, Yale Cancer Center; Translational Working Group Leader, Thoracic Oncology Program, Yale Cancer Center
Departments & Organizations
Early phase clinical trials; Biomarker studies; Personalized medicine for cancer treatment. more...
- M.S., Yale University, 1984
- B.S., Yale University, 1984
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1990
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1991
- MMS, Harvard University, 1997
- Predictive correlates of response to the anti-PD-L1 antibody MPDL3280A in cancer patients Herbst RS, Soria JC, Kowanetz M, Fine GD, Hamid O, Gordon MS, Sosman JA, McDermott DF, Powderly JD, Gettinger SN, Kohrt HE, Horn L, Lawrence DP, Rost S, Leabman M, Xiao Y, Mokatrin A, Koeppen H, Hegde PS, Mellman I, Chen DS, Hodi FS. Nature. 2014 Nov 27; 515; 7528
- B7-H1/PD-1 blockade therapy in non-small cell lung cancer: current status and future direction. Gettinger S, Herbst RS. Cancer J. 2014 Jul-Aug;20(4):281-9.
- AACR celebrates 50 years of tobacco research and policy Herbst RS, Hobin JA, Gritz ER; Writing Committee for the AACR Subcommittee on Tobacco and Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2014 Apr 1;20(7):1709-18.