Matthew Strout MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology and FY15 Hematology) and Lecturer in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Departments & Organizations
Cancer genetics; Lymphomagenesis; Leukemogenesis; Immune diversification; Epigenetics; Tissue banking; Targeted therapy more...
- B.S., SUNY at Buffalo, 1991
- M.S., SUNY at Buffalo, 1994
- Ph.D., SUNY at Buffalo, 1997
- M.D., Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2002
- Ayurvedic herbal medicine and lead poisoning. Gunturu KS, Nagarajan P, McPhedran P, Goodman TR, Hodsdon ME, Strout MP. J Hematol Oncol. 2011 Dec 20;4:51. doi: 10.1186/1756-8722-4-51.
- Dendritic cell-mediated activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID)-dependent induction of genomic instability in human myeloma. Koduru S, Wong E, Strowig T, Sundaram R, Zhang L, Strout MP, Flavell RA, Schatz DG, Dhodapkar KM, Dhodapkar MV. Blood. 2012 Mar 8;119(10):2302-9. doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-08-376236. Epub 2012 Jan 10.