Abhijit A. Patel PhD, MD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Circulating tumor-derived DNA; Next-generation sequencing; Selection of nucleic acids from combinatorial libraries
- Circulating Tumor-Derived DNA as a Cancer Biomarker
- Narayan A, Carriero NJ, Gettinger SN, Kluytenaar J, Kozak KR, Yock TI, Muscato NE, Ugarelli P, Decker RH, Patel AA, (2012) Ultrasensitive measurement of hotspot mutations in tumor DNA in blood using error-suppressed multiplexed deep sequencing. Cancer Res, epub May 10, 2012.
- Patel AA, Chen M-H, Renshaw AA, D’Amico AV, (2007) PSA Failure Following Definitive Treatment of Prostate Cancer Having Biopsy Gleason Score 7 with Tertiary Grade 5. JAMA 298: 1533-8.
- Patel AA, Steitz JA, (2003) Splicing Double: Insights from the Second Spliceosome, Nature Rev Mol Cell Biol., 4: 960-70.
- Patel AA, McCarthy M, and Steitz JA, (2002) The Splicing of U12-Type Introns Can Be a Rate-Limiting Step in Gene Expression, EMBO Journal, 21: 3804-15.