Gary Elliott Friedlaender MD
Wayne O. Southwick Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and Professor of Pathology; Chair, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation; Clinical Program Leader, Sarcoma Program, Smilow Cancer Hospital
Biomolecules for bone repair; fusions and bone regeneration; musculoskeletal oncology; medical education; osteoporosis; healthcare delivery
- Bible JE, Lee RS, Friedlaender GE: The Need for Increased Access to the U.S. Health-Care System. J. Bone Joint Surg 91:476-484 (2009).
- Bone Grafts And Bone Graft Substitutes (Monograph Series (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)) by Gary E. Friedlaender, Henry J., M.D. Mankin, and Victor M. Goldberg (Paperback - Jul 30, 2006)
- Friedlaender GE: The 80-hour duty week: Rationale, early attitudes and future questions. Clin Orthop Rel Res 449:138-142 (2006).
- Bone Regeneration and Repair: Biology and Clinical Applications by Jay R. Lieberman and Gary E. Friedlaender (Hardcover - Feb 17, 2005)
- DiCaprio MR, Friedlaender GE: Malignant Bone Tumors: Limb-sparing versus Amputation. J Amer Acad Orthop Surg 11:25-37 (2003).
- Friedlaender GE, Perry CR, Cole JD, Cook SD, Cierny G, Muschler GF, Zych GA, Calhoun JH, LaForte AJ, Yin S: “Osteogenic Protein-1 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein-7) in the Treatment of Tibial Nonunions: A Prospective, Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing rhOP-1 with Fresh Bone Autograft.” J Bone Joint Surgery 83-A (Suppl 1, Part 2):151-158 (2001).
- Bone Formation and Repair (Symposium) by Carl T. Brighton, Gary E. Friedlaender, and Joseph M. Lane (Hardcover - Oct 1994)