David Joel Carlson PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Biological optimization of radiation therapy; Tumor hypoxia and reoxygenation effects; Proton and heavy ion radiotherapy; Functional imaging; DNA damage and repair; Motion management; 4D imaging and treatment strategies; Prostate cancer; Lung cancer more...
- B.A., Middlebury College, 2002
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2006
- Polster L, Schuemann J, Rinaldi I, Burigo L, McNamara AL, Stewart RD, Attili A, Carlson DJ, Sato T, Méndez JR, Faddegon B, Perl J, Paganetti H. Extension of TOPAS for the simulation of proton radiation effects considering molecular and cellular endpoints. Phys. Med. Biol. In Press (2015).
- Zheng M, Collier L, Bois F, Kelada OJ, Hammond K, Ropchan J, Akula MR , Carlson DJ, Kabalka GW, Huang Y. Synthesis of [18F]-FMISO in a flow-through microfluidic reactor: Development and clinical application. Nucl. Med. Biol. In Press (2015).
- Brenner DJ, Carlson DJ. Radiobiological Principles Underlying Stereotactic Radiation Therapy. In Principles and Practice of Stereotactic Radiosurgery, 2nd edition, eds. Chin LS and Regine WF, Springer, p. 57-71 (2015).