Dave Sells PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Therapeutic Relationships; Disease Survivorship; Experiential Depth; Empathy; Mixed Methodology more...
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, 1990
- M.A., Northern Illinois University, 1997
- Ph.D., Northern Illinois University, 2001
- Sells D, Sledge WS, Wieland M, Walden D, Flanagan, E, Miller R, Davidson L. Cascading crises, resilience, and social support within the onset and development of multiple chronic conditions. Chronic Illness, 2009, 5: 92-102.
- Sells D, Black R, Davidson L, & Rowe M. Beyond generic support: Incidence and impact of invalidation within peer-based and traditional treatment for clients with severe mental illness. Psychiatric Services, 2008, 59: 1322-1327.
- Sells D, Davidson L, Jewell C, Falzer P, Rowe M. The treatment relationship in peer-based and regular services for clients with severe mental illness. Psychiatric Services. 2006, 57: 1179-1184.