patient, family caregiver and clinician education, experience, and communication in end-of-life care; how patients transition through stages of end-of-life care; quality of care in hospice
- Cherlin, E., Barry, C. L., Prigerson, H. G., Schulman-Green, D., Johnson-Hurzeler, R., Kasl, S. V. & Bradley, E. H. (2007). Bereavement Services For Family Caregivers: Who Uses, Why and Why Not. Journal of Palliative Medicine, 10(1), 148-158.
- Xue, Y., Schulman-Green, D., Harris, D., Donovan, C., Loseth, D. & McCorkle, R. (2007). Pain attitudes and knowledge among nurses, pharmacists and physicians on an inpatient oncology service. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 11(5), 687-695.
- Schulman-Green, D., Naik, A. D., McCorkle, R., Bradley, E. H. & Bogardus, S. T. (2006). Goal setting as a shared decision making strategy among clinicians and their older patients. Patient Education and Counseling, 63(1/2), 145-151.
- Kenefick, A., Schulman-Green, D. & McCorkle, R. (2006). Decision-making in pain management using the model of sequential trials. Alzheimer's Care Quarterly, 7(3), 175-184.
- Naik, A. D., Schulman-Green, D., McCorkle, R., Bradley, E. H. & Bogardus, S. T. (2005). Will older persons and their clinicians use a shared decision making instrument? Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20, 640-644.
- Schulman-Green, D., Harris, D., Xue, Y., Loseth, D., Czaplinski, C., Donovan, C. & McCorkle, R. (2005). Unlicensed staff members experiences with patients' pain on an inpatient oncology unit. Cancer Nursing, 28, 2-9.
- Schulman-Green, D., McCorkle, R., Cherlin, E., Johnson-Hurzeler, R. & Bradley, E. H. (2005). Nurses communication of prognosis and implications for hospice referral: A study of nurses caring for terminally ill hospitalized patients. American Journal of Cr
- Cherlin, E., Johnson-Hurzeler, R., Fried, T., Prigerson, H., Schulman-Green, D. & Bradley, E. H. (2005). Communication between physicians and family caregivers about care at the end of life: When do discussions occur and what is said? Journal of Palliativ