Gil G Mor MD, PhD, MSc
Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Division Director, Reporductive Sciences; Director Reproductive Immunology Unit and Discovery to Cure Program; Editor in Chief, AJRI
Departments & Organizations
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Cancer Biology Group | Reproductive Immunology Unit | Women's Reproductive Health Research Career Development Center
Immunology of Gynecologic tumors; Immunology of Implantation; Ovarian Cancer Stem Cells more...
- M.D., Hebrew University, 1987
- M.Sc., Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1988
- Ph.D., Weizmann Institute of Science, 1993
- Steffensen KD, Alvero AB, Yang Y, Waldstrom M, Hui P, Holmberg JC, Silasi DA, Jakobsen A, Rutherford T, Mor G (2011) Prevalence of epithelial ovarian cancer stem cells correlates with recurrence in early-stage ovarian cancer. J Oncol. 2011:620523
- Mor G, Yin G, Chefetz I, Yang Y, Alvero A (2011) Ovarian Cancer Stem Cells and Inflammation. Cancer Biol. Ther. April 15; 11(8):708-13.
- Song J, Sapi E, Brown W, Nilsen J, Tartaro K, Kacinski BM, Craft J, Naftolin F, Mor G, Roles of Fas and Fas ligand during mammary gland remodeling, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 106(10):1209-20, November 2000 Abstract