Marcus W. Bosenberg MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Dermatology and of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Melanoma Program
Pathology: Surgical Pathology: Dermatopathology
Melanocytic neoplasms; soft tissue tumors; cutaneous lymphoma; genodermatoses more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1986
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1994
- Ph.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1996
- Wu M, Jung L, Cooper AB, Fleet C, Chen L, Breault L, Clark, K, Cai Z, Vincent S, Bottega S, Shen Q, Richardson A, Bosenberg M, Naber SP, DePinho RA, Kuperwasser C, Robinson MO. Tissue transgenic model of human breast cancer in mice (submitted to Cancer Cell).
- Smalley KS, Contractor R, Nguyen TK, Xiao M, Medina CA, Edwards R, Muthusamy V, King AJ, Flaherty KT, Bosenberg M, Herlyn M, Nathanson KL. Identification of a novel sub-group of melanomas with C-kit/CDK4 co-amplification and sensitivity to imatinib mesylate (Gleevec ®) (submitted to Cancer Research).
- Tonks I, Nurcombe V, Cool SM, Mould A, Walker GJ, Keith P, Hacker E, Schroder W, Bosenberg M, Cotterill A, Hayward NK, Kay GF. Melanocyte-specific ablation of Rb1 and Trp53 results in aneuploidy in vitro but not neoplastic transformation in vivo (submitted to Development).