Michael Schilsky MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases) and of Surgery (Transplant); Medical Director, Adult Liver Transplant at Yale-New Haven Transplantation Center
Departments & Organizations
Liver Transplantation; Acute Liver Failure; Wilson disease; Disorders of metal metabolism more...
- BS, SUNY at Stonybrook, 1978
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 1982
- Schilsky ML, Honiden S, Arnott L, Emre S. ICU management of acute liver failure. Clin Chest Med.30:71-87, 2009
- Korman JD, Volenberg I, Balko J, Webster J, Schiodt FV, Lee WM, Schilsky ML. Screening for Wilson Disease in Acute Liver Failure by Serum Testing: A comparison of currently used tests. Hepatology. 48:1167-1174, 2008.
- Roberts E, Schilsky ML A practice guideline on Wilson disease. Hepatology 47:2089-2111, 2008.