Oscar Rene Colegio MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Squamous cell carcinoma; basal cell carcinoma; melanoma; tumor-associated macrophages; immunology; hypoxia; epithelial-mesenchymal transitions; solid organ transplantation more...
- BS, University of Texas at Austin, 1995
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2003
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2004
- Bangash HK, Colegio OR. Management of Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer in Immunocompromised Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2012 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
- Eisenbarth SC, Williams A, Colegio OR, Meng H, Strowig T, Rongvaux A, Henao-Mejia J, Thaiss CA, Joly S, Gonzalez DG, Xu L, Zenewicz LA, Haberman AM, Elinav E, Kleinstein SH, Sutterwala FS, Flavell RA. NLRP10 is a NOD-like receptor essential to initiate adaptive immunity by dendritic cells. Nature. 2012 Apr 25;484(7395):510-3.
- Colegio OR, Billingsley EM. Skin cancer in transplant recipients, out of the woods. Scientific retreat of the ITSCC and SCOPE. Am J Transplant. 2011 Aug;11(8):1584-91.