Eggs; Ethics, Medical; Fertility; Gynecology; Infertility; Oocytes; Ovary; Spermatozoa; Cryopreservation; Reproductive Medicine; Sperm Injections, Intracytoplasmic; Fertility Preservation
In Vitro Fertilization and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection; Fertility Preservation for cancer patients (Eggs-Embryos-Ovary-Spermatozoa-Testis Cryopreservation); Genetics of Female and Male Infertility; Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis; Ethical issues in reproduction
Specialized Terms: Fertility and Infertility; Cryopreservation; Oocyte biology; Embryonic competence
- Johnston J, Gusmano MK, Patrizio P. Multiple births following fertility treatments: causes, consequences and opportunities for changes. Fertil Steril 102 (1): 36-39, 2014
- Levi Setti PE, Porcu E, Patrizio P,Vigiliano V, De Luca R, D’Aloja P, Bolli S, Spoletini R, Scaravelli G. Human oocyte cryopreservation with slow freezing vs. vitrification: The National Italian Registry data 2007–2011. Fertil Steril 102 (1): 90-95, 2014
- Davila A and Patrizio P. Reproductive outcomes in patients with male infertility due to Klinefelter’s syndrome, Kartagener´s syndrome, Round–Head sperm, Dysplasia Fibrous Sheath and “Stump” tail sperm: An updated literature review. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 25(3): 229-46, 2013
- Chamayou S, Patrizio P, Storaci G, Tomaselli V, Alecci C, Ragolia C, Crescenzo C, Guglielmino A. The use of morphokinetic parameters to select all embryos with full capacity to implant. J Assist Reprod Genet 30 (5): 703-10, 2013
- Cetinkaya MB, Siano LJ, Benadiva C, Sakkas D, Patrizio P. Reproductive outcome of women 43 years and beyond undergoing ART treatment with their own oocytes in two Connecticut University programs. J Assist Reprod Genet 30 (5): 673-78, 2013
- Lazarin GA, Haque IS, Nazareth S, Iori K, Jacobson JL, Marshall JR, Seltzer KW, Evans EA, Srinivasan BS, Patrizio P. An empirical estimate of carrier frequencies for 400+ causal Mendelian variants: results from an ethnically diverse clinical sample of 23,453 individuals. Genet Med 15 (3): 178- 86, 2013
- Levi Setti PE, Albani E, Matteo M, Morenghi E, Zannoni E, Baggiani AM, Arfuso V, Patrizio P. Five years (2004-2009) of a restrictive law-regulating ART in Italy significantly reduced delivery rate: an analysis of 10,706 cycles. Hum Reprod. 28 (2): 343-49, 2013
- Fragouli E, Wells D, Iager AE, Kayisli UA, Patrizio P. Alteration of gene expression in human cumulus cells as a potential indicator of oocyte aneuploidy. Hum Reprod 27 (8):2559-68, 2012
- Wyndham N. Figueira P and Patrizio P. A persistent misperception: Assisted Reproductive Technology can reverse the aged biological clock. Fertil. Steril. 97(5): 1044-47, 2012
- Johnson J and Patrizio P. Ovarian cryopreservation strategies and the fine control of ovarian follicle development in vitro. Ann. N.Y.Acad. Sci 1221: 40-46, 2011
- Arav A, Gavish Z, Elami A, Revel A, Gosden RG, Patrizio P. A Six-Year Record of Ovarian Function after Orthotopic Vascular Transplantation of Whole Cryopreserved Sheep Ovaries RMB on line 20(1): 48-52, 2010
- Patrizio P and Sakkas D. From oocyte to baby: a clinical evaluation of the biological efficiency of in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 91 (4):1061-6, 2009.
- Wells D and Patrizio P. Gene expression profiling of human oocytes at different maturational stages and after in vitro maturation. Am J OB/GYN 198:455e.1-e11, 2008.
- Caplan A and Patrizio P Beginning of the end of the “embryo wars”. Lancet, March 28, 373 (9669):1074-75, 2009.