President of the University
Departments & Organizations
Social & Behavioral HealthCancer Prevention and ControlSchool of Public Health: Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDSEdward Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policyplay2PREVENTCenter for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY)Cancer Prevention and Control
Health Communication; Health Behavior; Human Emotion more...
- M.A., Stanford University, 1980
- M.S., Yale University, 1983
- M.Phil., Yale University, 1984
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1986
- Caruso, D.R., & Salovey, P. (2004). The emotionally intelligent manager. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Toll, B.A., Salovey, P., O’Malley, S.S., Mazure, C., Latimer, A., & McKee, S.A. (2008). Message framing for smoking cessation: The interaction of risk perceptions and gender. Nicotine and Tobacco Research, 10,185-200.
- Toll, B.A., Leary, V., Wu, R., Salovey, P., Meandzija, B., & O’Malley, S. (2008). A preliminary investigation of naltrexone augmentation of bupropion to stop smoking with less weight gain. Addictive Behaviors, 33, 173-179.