Ravinder Nath PhD, FACR
Professor of Therapeutic Radiology; Chief of Radiological Physics; Director, Cesium-137 and X-ray Irradiation Facilities for Research
Departments & Organizations
Radiation Oncology Physics; Dose calculations; Dosimetry measurements and delivery techniques; Brachytherapy sources and Physics; Radiation devices; Tumor and normal tissue imaging; Radiation Biology more...
- M.Phil., Yale University, 1969
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1971
- Abolfath RM, Carlson DJ, Chen ZJ, Nath R. A molecular dynamics simulation of DNA damage induction by ionizing radiation. Phys Med Biol. 2013 Oct 21;58(20):7143-57. doi: 10.1088/0031-9155/58/20/7143. Epub 2013 Sep 20.
- MJ Rivard, S Chiu-Tsao, PT Finger, AS Meigooni, CS Melhus, F Mourtada, ME Napolitano, DWO Rogers , RM Thomson, R Nath, “Comparison of dose calculation methods for brachytherapy of intraocular tumors. Med Phys 2011 in press.
- R Nath, WS Bice, WM Butler, Z Chen, AS Meigooni, V Narayana, MJ Rivard, Y Yu, “AAPM recommendations on dose prescription and reporting methods for permanent interstitial brachytherapy for prostate cancer: report of Task Group 137. Med Phys 36(11):5310-5322, 2009.