Titus Boggon PhD
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Structural biology of signal transduction more...
- BS, University of Manchester, UK, 1995
- Ph.D., University of Manchester, UK, 1998
- Type II p21-activated kinases (PAKs) are regulated by an autoinhibitory pseudosubstrate Ha BH, Davis MJ, Chen C, Lou HJ, Gao J, Zhang R, Krauthammer M, Halaban R, Schlessinger J, Turk BE, Boggon TJ. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, U.S.A. 2012; 109(40):16107-16112
- Mechanism for KRIT1 release of ICAP1-mediated suppression of integrin activation. Liu W*, Draheim*, Zhang R, Calderwood DA, Boggon TJ. Molecular Cell 2013; 49(4):719-29.
- Identification of a major determinant for serine-threonine kinase phosphoacceptor specificity. Chen C*, Ha BH*, Thevenin AF, Lou HJ, Zhang R, Yip KY, Peterson JR, Gerstein M, Kim PM, Filippakopoulos P, Knapp S, Boggon TJ, Turk BE. Molecular Cell. 2014; 53(1):140-147.