Zhe (Jay) Chen PhD, FAAPM
Professor of Therapeutic Radiology; Director of Medical Physics Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
Radiation dosimetry; Dose response modeling for treatment optimization and outcome analysis; Imaging for tumor identification and treatment response evaluation. Individualized adaptive radiation therapy more...
- B.S., Fudan University, 1982
- M.Phil., City University of New York, 1985
- Ph.D., City University of New York, 1989
- Abolfath RM, Carlson DJ, Chen ZJ, Nath R. A molecular dynamics simulation of DNA damage induction by ionizing radiation. Phys Med Biol. 2013 Oct 21;58(20):7143-57. doi: 10.1088/0031-9155/58/20/7143. Epub 2013 Sep 20.
- Chen Z, Bongiorni P, Nath R, Experimental characterization of the dosimetric properties of a newly designed I-Seed model AgX100 125I interstitial brachytherapy source. Brachytherapy, 2012, 11:476-482.
- Chen Z, Roberts KB, Decker R, Pathare P, Rockwell S, Nath R, The impact of prostate edema on cell survival and tumor control after permanent interstitial brachytherapy for early stage prostate cancers. Phys Med Biol, 2011, 56: 4895-4912.