Zhong Yun PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular and cancer biology; Stem cell biology, hypoxia; microRNA, tumor microenvironment; Obesity and metabolic syndromes more...
- B.E., Hefei University of Technology, China, 1983
- M.S., Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 1986
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Houston, 1996
- Kim, Y., Lin, Q., Zelterman, D., and Yun, Z. (2009) Hypoxia-Regulated Delta-Like 1 Homolog Enhances Cancer Stemness and Tumorigenicity. Cancer Res. 69:9271-80, PMID: 19934310.
- Kim Y, Lin Q, Glazer PM, Yun Z. Hypoxic tumor microenvironment and cancer cell differentiation. Curr Mol Med. 2009 May9(4):425-34.
- Lin Q, Gao Z, Alarcon RM, Ye J, Yun Z. A role of miR-27 in the regulation of adipogenesis. FEBS J. 2009 Apr276(8):2348-58.