Zhong Yun PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular and cancer biology; Stem cell biology; hypoxia; microRNA; tumor microenvironment; Obesity and metabolic syndromes more...
- B.E., Hefei University of Technology, China, 1983
- M.S., Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 1986
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Houston, 1996
- Liu, C., Lin, Q. and Yun Z. (2015) Cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying oxygen-dependent radiosensitivity. Radiat. Res. 183(5):487-96.
- Yun, Z., and Lin, Q (2014) Hypoxia and regulation of cancer cell stemness. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2014;772:41-53
- Lin, Q., Huang, Y., Booth, C.J., Haase, V.H., Johnson, R.S., Simon, M.C., Giordano, F.J., and Yun, Z. (2013) Activation of hypoxia-inducible factor-2 in adipocytes results in pathological cardiac hypertrophy. J. Amer. Heart Assoc. 2(6):e000548. PMCID: PMC3886757. See Editorial by Giaccia, A.J. (2014) HIF-2: The missing link between obesity and cardiomyopathy. J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2013;2:e000710. PMID:24326162, PMCID: PMC3886757.