Demetrios Braddock MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology: Drug Design, Discovery and Mechanism; Transcriptional Regulation
Yale Medical Group
Cancer Center, Yale: Prostate and Urologic Cancers Program | Hematology Program
Pathology: Surgical Pathology: Hematopathology | Pathology Research
Gene Regulation and Functional Genomics
Structural biology; Hematopathology; Genitourinary Pathology more...
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1994
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 1996
- Albright, R.A., Chang, W.C., Robert, D., Ornstein, D.L., Cao, W., Redick, M.E., Young, J.I., De La Cruz, E. M., Braddock, D.T., “NPP4 is a procoagulant enzyme on the surface of vascular endothelium” Blood, (2012) 120:4432-4440.
- Saunders, L. P., Wenxiang Cao, W., Chang, W. C., Albright, W.A., Demetrios T. Braddock, D. T.,* De La Cruz, E.M.*, “Kinetic Analysis of Autotaxin Reveals Substrate-specific Catalytic Pathways and a Mechanism for Lysophosphatidic Acid Distribution” (2011) Journal of Biological Chemistry, Aug 26;286(34):30130-41.
- Braddock, D.T. “Autotaxin and lipid signaling pathways as anticancer targets” Current Opinion in Investigational Drugs (2010) 11:629-37.