Hongyu Zhao PhD
Ira V. Hiscock Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics) and Professor of Genetics and of Statistics
Departments & Organizations
Keck: NIDA Neuroproteomics Center | High Performance Computation
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics
School of Public Health: Biostatistics | Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics, YaleYCAS Affiliated Faculty
statistical genomics; computational biology; genetic epidemiology; genome wide association studies; complex diseases; risk prediction; high dimensional data; dimension reduction; network models; graphical models; bioinformatics; next generation sequencing analysis; cancer genomics; epigenetics; herbal medicine; microbiome; proteomics more...
- B.S., Peking University, 1990
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 1995
- C. Yang, L. Wang, S. Zhang, H. Zhao (2013) Accounting for non-genetic factors by low-rank representation and sparse regression for eQTL mapping. Bioinformatics, 29: 1026-1034.
- H. Zhu, F. Hu, H. Zhao (2013) Adaptive clinical trial designs to detect interaction of treatment and a dichotomous biomarker. Canadian Journal of Statistics, in press.
- L. Wang, W. Zheng, H. Zhao, M. Deng (2013) Statistical analysis reveals co-expression patterns of many pairs of genes in yeast are jointly regulated by interacting loci. PLoS Genetics, 9: e1003414.