Hongyu Zhao PhD
Ira V. Hiscock Professor of Public Health (Biostatistics) and Professor of Genetics and of Statistics
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Keck: NIDA Neuroproteomics Center | High Performance Computation
Cancer Genetics & Genomics
School of Public Health: Biostatistics: Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics | Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics, Yale
Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center
Statistical genomics; Computational biology; Genetic epidemiology; Genome wide association studies; Complex diseases; Risk prediction; High dimensional data; Dimension reduction; Network models; Graphical models; Bioinformatics; Next generation sequencing analysis; Cancer genomics; Epigenetics; Herbal medicine; Cicrobiome; Proteomics more...
- B.S., Peking University, 1990
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 1995
- C. Yang, L. Wang, S. Zhang, H. Zhao (2013) Accounting for non-genetic factors by low-rank representation and sparse regression for eQTL mapping. Bioinformatics, 29: 1026-1034.
- H. Zhu, F. Hu, H. Zhao (2013) Adaptive clinical trial designs to detect interaction of treatment and a dichotomous biomarker. Canadian Journal of Statistics, in press.
- L. Wang, W. Zheng, H. Zhao, M. Deng (2013) Statistical analysis reveals co-expression patterns of many pairs of genes in yeast are jointly regulated by interacting loci. PLoS Genetics, 9: e1003414.