Qin Yan PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells
Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Pathology: Yan Lab
Epigenetics; Gene regulation; Cancer biology; Stem cell biology more...
- B.S., University of Science and Technology of China, 1996
- M.S., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2002
- Cao J, Liu Z, Cheung WKC, Zhao M, Chen SY, Chan SW, Booth CJ, Nguyen DX, Yan Q. Histone demethylase RBP2 is critical for breast cancer progression and metastasis, Cell Reports, 2014, 10.1016/j.celrep.2014.02.004
- Cao J and Yan Q. Histone Demethylases Set the Stage for Cancer Metastasis. Science Signaling. 2013; 6:pe15.
- Sayegh J, Cao J, Zou MR, Morales A, Blair LP, Norcia M, Hoyer D, Tackett AJ, Merkel J, Yan Q. Identification of Small Molecule Inhibitors of Jumonji AT-Rich Interactive Domain 1B (JARID1B) Histone Demethylase by a Sensitive High Throughput Screen. J Biol Chem. 2013; doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.419861.