Robert Udelsman MD, MBA, FACS, FACE
William H. Carmalt Professor of Surgery; Chair, Department of Surgery; Surgeon-in-Chief, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Chairman of the Board, Yale Medical Group; Leader of the Endocrine Cancer Disease Center at Smilow Cancer Hospital, New Haven, CT (April 2012 - Current)
Departments & Organizations
Hyperparathyroidism, Primary Papillary Thyroid Microcarcinoma, Parathyorid glands, Hyperparathyroidism in patients using lithium, endocrinology, adrenal glands more...
- B.A., Lafayette College, 1977
- M.D., George Washington School of Medicine, 1981
- M.B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2000
- M.A., Yale University, 2001
- Udelsman R, Zhang Y. The Epidemic of Thyroid Cancer in the United States: The Role of Endocrinologists and Ultrasounds. Thyroid 24(3):472-479, 2014.
- Udelsman R. International Association of Endocrine Surgeons: The Origin. World J Surg 38:521-524, 2014.
- Udelsman R, Donovan P, Shaw C. Cure Predictability During Parathyroidectomy. World J Surg 38(3):525-533, 2014.