Eric RF Meffre PhD
Associate Professor of Immunobiology and of Medicine (Immunology)
Departments & Organizations
Human B-cell tolerance; Primary immunodeficiencies; Autoimmune diseases more...
- B.S., University of Paris, 1988
- M.S., University of Paris, 1989
- Ph.D., University of Aix-Marseille, France, 1996
- A. V. Sauer, H. Morbach, I. Brigida, Y.-S. Ng, A. Aiuti and E. Meffre. Defective B-cell tolerance due to adenosine deaminase deficiency is corrected by gene therapy. 2012. J. Clin. Invest. 122(6):2141-52.
- E. Meffre. The establishment of early B cell tolerance in humans: lessons from primary immunodeficiency diseases. 2011. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1246: 1–10.
- L. Ménard, D. Saadoun, I. Isnardi, Y.-S. Ng, G. Meyers, C. Massad, C. Price, C. Abraham, R. Motaghedi, J. H. Buckner, P. K. Gregersen and E. Meffre. The PTPN22 risk allele encoding an R620W variant interferes with the removal of developing autoreactive B cells in humans. 2011. J. Clin. Invest. 121: 3635-44.