Linda M. Niccolai PhD, ScM
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Director, HPV-IMPACT Project (Emerging Infections Program); Deputy Director, Office International Training (CIRA)
Departments & Organizations
Cancer Prevention and Control
School of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases | Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS | Global Health Concentration | Connecticut Emerging Infections Program
Sexually transmitted infections; Human papillomavirus vaccine; HIV; Epidemiologic methods more...
- M.Sc., Harvard School of Public Health, 1995
- Ph.D., Tulane University, 2000
- Niccolai LM, Julian PJ, Bilinski A, Mehta NR, Meek JI, Zelterman D, Hadler JL, Sosa LE. Area-based poverty, racial, and ethnic disparities in cervical cancer precursor rates in Connecticut, 2008-2009. American Journal of Public Health 2013;103:156-63.
- Niccolai LM, Julian P, Meek J, McBride V, Hadler J, Sosa L. Declining rates of high-grade cervical lesions in young women in Connecticut, 2008-2011 Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 2013 (in press).
- Niccolai LM, Russ C, Julian PJ, Hariri S, Sinard J, Meek JI, McBride V, Markowitz LE, Unger ER, Hadler JL, Sosa LE. Individual and geographic disparities in human papillomavirus types 16/18 in high-grade cervical lesions: Associations with race, ethnicity, and poverty. Cancer 2013 (in press).