Linda M. Niccolai PhD, ScM
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Director, HPV-IMPACT Project (Emerging Infections Program); Deputy Director, Office International Training (CIRA); Director, Development Core at Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS; Member, Yale Cancer Center (Cancer Prevention and Control)
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student ResearchHIV/AIDSCancer Prevention and ControlSchool of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases: Vaccine Group; Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS; Global Health Concentration; Connecticut Emerging Infections Program; HPV
Sexually transmitted infections; Human papillomavirus vaccine; HIV; Epidemiologic methods; Qualitative research more...
- M.Sc., Harvard School of Public Health, 1995
- Ph.D., Tulane University, 2000
- Niccolai LM, Hansen CE, Credle M, Ryan S, Shapiro ED. Parents’ views on human papillomavirus vaccination for sexually transmitted infection prevention: A qualitative study. Sexual Health 2014;11:274-9.
- Waggaman C, Julian P, Niccolai LM. Interactive effects of individual and neighborhood race and ethnicity on rates of high-grade cervical lesions. Cancer Epidemiology 2014;38:248-252.
- Niccolai LM, Julian PJ, Bilinski A, Mehta NR, Meek JI, Zelterman D, Hadler JL, Sosa LE. Area-based poverty, racial, and ethnic disparities in cervical cancer precursor rates in Connecticut, 2008-2009. American Journal of Public Health 2013;103:156-63.