Steven L. Bernstein MD
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine; Vice Chair, Academic Affairs
Departments & Organizations
Smoking cessation; healthcare access; disparities; emergency department crowding more...
- AB, Princeton University, 1981
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 1985
- Shuter J, Bernstein SL, Moadel A. Cigarette Smoking Behaviors in Persons Living with HIV/AIDS. Am J Health Behavior 2012;36:75-85.
- Bernstein SL, Arnsten JH, Bijur PE, Cooperman N, Moadel AM, Jearld S, Gallagher EJ. Concurrent use of alcohol or illicit substances improves response to ED SBIRT for adult smokers. J Substance Abuse Treatment, in press.
- Moadel AB, Bernstein SL, Mermelstein RJ, Arnsten JH, Dolce EH, Shuter J. A randomized controlled trial of a tailored group smoking cessation intervention for HIV-infected smokers. JAIDS, in press.