Sandy Chang PhD, MD
Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and of Pathology; Associate Director, Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Mouse models of cancer; DNA damage; Telomere biology
- BS, Yale University, 1988
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1996
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1997
- Wang Y, Shen MF, Chang S. 2011. Essential roles for Pot1b in hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal and survival. Blood Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rai R, Li JM, Zheng H, Lok G, Deng Y, Huen M, Chen J, Jin J and Chang S. The E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF8 stabilizes TPP1 to promote telomere end protection. Nature Structural and Molecular Biology, in press.
- Flynn RL, Centore RC, O’Sullivan RJ, Rai R, Tse A, Songyang Z, Chang S, Karlseder J, and Zou L. TERRA and hnRNPA1 orchestrate an RPA-to-POT1 switch on telomeric single-stranded DNA. Nature. 471(7339):532-536.