Wu Liu PhD, DABR
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Image guided radiotherapy; Tumor motion monitoring and management; Dose reconstruction; Medical image analysis; Ultrasound parametric imaging more...
- M.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2004
- M.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2007
- W. Liu, G. Luxton, and L. Xing, "A Failure Detection Strategy for Intrafraction Prostate Motion Monitoring with On-board Imagers for Fixed-Gantry IMRT," International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 78(3): 904-911, 2010.
- W. Liu, J. Qian, S. Hancock, L. Xing, and G. Luxton, "Clinical development of a failure detection-based online repositioning strategy for prostate IMRT – experiments, simulation, and dosimetry study" Medical Physics, 37(10): 5287-5297, 2010.
- W. Liu, R. Wiersma, and L. Xing, "Optimized Hybrid MV-kV Imaging Protocol for Volumetric Prostate Arc Therapy," International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 78(2): 595-604, 2010.