Zhong Yun PhD
Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular and cancer biology; Stem cell biology, hypoxia; microRNA, tumor microenvironment; Obesity and metabolic syndromes more...
- B.E., Hefei University of Technology, China, 1983
- M.S., Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 1986
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Houston, 1996
- Begum, A., Kim, Y., Lin, Q., and Yun. Z. (2012) DLK1, delta-like 1 homolog (Drosophila), regulates tumor cell differentiation in vivo. Cancer Letters. 318:26-33. PMID: 22142700, PMCID: PMC3243111.
- Lin, Q., Cong, X. Y., and Yun, Z. (2011) Differential hypoxic regulation of hypoxia-inducible factors 1a and 2a. Mol. Cancer Res. 9:757-65. PMID: 21571835, PMCID: PMC3117969.
- Lin, Q. and Yun, Z. (2010) Impact of the hypoxic tumor microenvironment on the regulation of cancer stem cell characteristics. Cancer Biol. Ther. 9(12):949-56. PMID: 20581454.