Jennifer Nam Choi MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology; Director, Yale Oncodermatology Clinic
Cutaneous side effects of chemotherapy and radiation; Melanoma treatment
- Trufant J, Christensen S, McNiff J, Choi JN. Erythroderma and spontaneous blistering in a 49-year-old man: Vancomycin-induced linear IgA bullous dermatosis clinically mimicking toxic epidermal necrolysis. Archives of Dermatology. 2010 Dec; 146(12).
- Pham T, Choi JN. “Skin Cancer” in Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2009. Ed. M. Crisholm-Burns, T. Schwinghammer, B. Wells, P. Malone, J. Kolesar, J. DiPiro. 2010. Pages 1611-1629.
- Galan A, McNiff J, Choi JN, Lazova R. Fatal HHV6 Infection in an Immunocompromised Patient
Presenting with Skin Involvement. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2010 Feb;37(2):277-81.
- Ahmadi J, Choi J. Newly-Diagnosed Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in an Adult with Elastosis Perforans Serpiginosa. J Am Acad Dermatol. Accepted for publication, October 2009.
- Choi JN. “Aphthous Stomatitis” in Manual of Dermatologic Therapeutics: Essentials of Diagnosis (Spiral Manual Series), Seventh Edition, November 2006. Ed. K.Arndt and J.Hsu. Pages 24-30.
- J.H. Nam, J.M. Lewis, M. Girardi, R.E. Tigelaar. “Genetic analysis of spontaneous dermatitis (SpD) in ?d T
cell-deficient (d-/-) mice.” The Journal of Investigative Dermatology. July 2002. Abstr. No. 561.