Mark J Solomon PhD
Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry: Cell Cycle and Transcriptional Regulation | Solomon lab
Cell cycle; Ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis; Anaphase-promoting Complex more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1981
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1986
- Burton, J.L. and M.J. Solomon. (2007). Mad3p, a Pseudosubstrate Inhibitor of APC-Cdc20 in the Spindle Assembly Checkpoint. Genes & Dev., 21: 655-667.
- Ostapenko, D., J.L. Burton, R. Wang, and M.J. Solomon. (2008). Pseudosubstrate Inhibition of the Anaphase-Promoting Complex by Acm1: Regulation by Proteolysis and Cdc28 Phosphorylation. Mol. Cell. Biol., 28: 4653-4664.
- Cheng, A. and M.J. Solomon. (2008). Speedy/Ringo C Regulates S and G2 Phase Progression in Human Cells. Cell Cycle, 7: 3037-3047.