(Leave of absence CY 2015) Assoc Prof Mol Cell & Dev Biology and Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Niche and Homing | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Postnatal Development & Regeneration
- B.S., Furman University, 1998
- Ph.D., Emory University, 2003
- A. Tadeu and V. Horsley. 2013. Notch signaling regulates p63 expression in the developing surface ectoderm. Development. In press.
- B. Schmidt and V. Horsley. (2013) Intradermal adipocytes regulate fibroblast function during skin wound healing. Development. 140(7): 1517-27.
- A. F. Mertz, Y. Che, S. Banerjee, J. Goldstein, S. Revilla, C. Niessen, M. C. Marchetti, E. R. Dufresne and V. Horsley (2013). Intercellular adhesions organize epithelial cell-matrix mechanics. PNAS. 110(3):842-7.