Brett David Lindenbach PhD
Associate Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology | Microbiology
Office of Student ResearchMolecular VirologyCenter for RNA Science and Medicine, YaleMicrobial PathogenesisMolecular Virology
Cell Biology; Enveloped Viruses; Hepatitis; Hepatitis C Virus; Molecular Biology; Positive-strand RNA Viruses; RNA; Virology; Virus more...
- B.S., University of Illinois, 1990
- Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine, 1999
- Kazakov T, Yang F, Ramanathan HN, Kohlway A, Diamond MS, Lindenbach BD (2015) "Hepatitis C virus RNA replication depends on specific cis- and trans-acting activities of viral nonstructural proteins." PLoS Pathogens 11(4):e1004817.
- Kohlway A, Pirakitikulr N, Barrera FN, Potapova O, Engelman DM, Pyle AM, Lindenbach BD (2014) "Hepatitis C virus RNA replication and virus particle assembly require specific dimerization of the NS4A protein transmembrane domain." J. Virol. 88(1):628-42.
- Lindenbach BD, Rice CM. (2013) "The ins and outs of hepatitis C virus entry and assembly." Nature Reviews Microbiology. 2013 Oct;11(10):688-700.